2018-2019 Financial Information: Kindergarten through 8th Grade
Registration Fee: $100.00 per family - non-refundable
Technology Fee: $150.00 per child
Criteria for Assisted Tuition
The Parish Finance Council has recommended an assisted tuition rate for parishioners.
Families who have completed the parish registration materials of St. Catharine - St. Margaret Parish are parishioners, but to qualify for the discounted tuition rates, it is required that these families show further commitment as active, participating members of our faith community.
To receive the discounted tuition rate a family must:
- Complete and submit the Tuition Registration Forms for the 2018-2019 Academic Year on time.
- Have at least one parent who is a practicing Roman Catholic, a registered member of St. Catharine - St. Margaret Parish for at least one year, and who attends Mass regularly.
- Evidence regular attendance at Mass through weekly use of Parish Offertory Envelopes.
- Be active in our parish life and make themselves known by volunteer service provided to: school, Church, or other parish programs.
When a student registers at St. Catharine School, we not only hold a place for that student; we commit resources to optimize the educational experience of that student. We design staffing, supplies, and programs based on the number of registered students to ensure a quality education.
Each year we forgo potential income by limiting the number of incoming students when we commit a place for your son or daughter. We also depend on full and timely payment of tuition. Reminder: No records, report cards, and transcripts are released from the school until financial obligations are met.
Therefore, the tuition refund policy is as follows:
- Until June 30th: 100% refund
- After August 1: No refund